The users must be curious to know who is stalking them on Twitter and have a question: Can they see who views your Twitter? They cannot directly find out who is viewing their Twitter profile. But they may get to know because of the new features available on Twitter.
Who Viewed the Twitter Profile?
To know who viewed your profile, you have to follow certain steps:
- First of all, the user has to log in to the account on Twitter.
- Then they have to go to more options on the screen and analytics.
- You would be able to see a report to analyze and that would tell you who viewed your profile and how many times.
Who Viewed Your Twitter Tweets?
You need to find out who viewed your videos or photos, which are available on Twitter. The user learned who had seen their photos through likes, replies, and many more. These interactions are seen by everyone, not just you. If you do not want your Twitter profile views to be seen by everyone, you can even hide them. The steps to be followed are:
- The user has to visit the Twitter page.
- Then you have to open the comments that you want to hide.
- Then click on the three dots available on the screen.
- The user has to select Hide Reply in the drop-down menu.
- If you want to see the hidden comments, click on the three dots available in the right corner and choose View Hidden Replies.
- The user can unhide the comments by choosing to unhide the reply.
How Do I Make Twitter Private?
The other way to hide Twitter engagement is to make the Twitter account private. After making Twitter private, the posts would be visible only to the people who were following you. To make Twitter private, you have to follow the steps listed below:
- You have to click on the more options available on the screen and then move to settings and privacy.
- Then click on the privacy and safety option available under the settings drop-down.
- The user has to choose the audience and tagging options.
- You have to check the Protect your Tweets box. The user has to click on the protect button to confirm.
Hence, you got to know that there is no direct way to see who viewed your Twitter Profile. So, you have to analyze your activity, interactions, and the reactions you get to your posts. It can be likes, comments, or any other reactions. If any person has insecurity about their account then they should make their account private. The user has to make Twitter private other than watching who is visiting their profile. There is no other website that would tell you who is visiting your profile.