Attention Blackboard WKU students! Are you tired of feeling like you’re not getting the most out of your Blackboard experience? Well, we’ve got some good news for you. We’ve scoured through every nook and cranny of Blackboard WKU to find the top five hidden features that will help take your learning experience to the next level. From making communication with professors easier to organizing your course documents, these features are a game-changer. So buckle up and get ready to discover what secrets this powerful tool has been hiding from you all along – trust us, you won’t want to miss this!
The WKU Blackboard Portal
The WKU Blackboard Portal is a powerful online tool that can help you manage your coursework and connect with your instructors and classmates. Here are some of the top hidden features of the WKU Blackboard Portal that you should know about:
1. The ability to create custom course pages: The WKU Blackboard Portal allows you to create custom course pages that can include text, images, and links to resources. This can be a great way to organize your course material and make it more accessible to your students.
2. The ability to upload files: The WKU Blackboard Portal allows you to upload files such as lectures, syllabi, and assignments. This can be a great way to share resources with your students and make sure they have access to all of the materials they need for their courses.
3. The ability to create groups: The WKU Blackboard Portal allows you to create groups so that you can easily communicate with your fellow students and collaborate on projects. This can be a great way to stay organized and connected with your classmates.
4. The ability to send messages: The WKU Blackboard Portal allows you to send messages to your instructors and classmates. This can be a great way to stay in touch with your instructors and get answers to questions quickly.
5. The ability to access the portal from anywhere: The WKU Blackboard Portal is accessible from any computer or mobile device with an
The Course Catalog
If you’re a student at WKU, then you’re probably already familiar with Blackboard. But did you know that there are some hidden features of Blackboard WKU that can make your life a lot easier? Here are some of our favorites:
The Course Catalog is a great way to see all of the courses that are offered at WKU, both online and in-person. You can search for courses by subject, keyword, or course number. And if you’re not sure what you’re looking for, you can browse the catalog by the department.
Once you’ve found the courses you’re interested in, you can add them to your cart and register for them right from the catalog. And if you need help deciding which courses to take, you can always consult with an academic advisor.
A Guide to Success for WKU Students
As a student at WKU, you have access to a wealth of resources and support services that can help you succeed in your studies. Here are some of the top hidden features of Blackboard WKU that you may not be aware of:
1. The Online Writing Lab (OWL)
The OWL is a great resource for students who need help with their writing assignments. You can submit your paper online and receive feedback from a qualified tutor.
2. The Math Lab
The Math Lab is a great resource for students who need help with their math assignments. You can submit your problem online and receive feedback from a qualified tutor.
3. The Science Tutoring Center
The Science Tutoring Center is a great resource for students who need help with their science assignments. You can submit your problem online and receive feedback from a qualified tutor.
4. The Library Catalog
The Library Catalog is an online database that allows you to search for books, journals, and other resources that are available at the WKU Libraries.
5. Interlibrary Loan Services
If the WKU Libraries do not have the book or journal article that you need, you can request it through Interlibrary Loan Services.
The Student Center
The Student Center in Blackboard is your one-stop shop for everything related to your courses. Here you can access your course materials, view your grades and assignments, and communicate with your instructors and classmates. The Student Center is also where you go to register for classes and drop/withdraw from courses.
The Benefits of Using Blackboard at WKU to Enhance Your Learning Experience
When it comes to online learning platforms, there is a lot to choose from. However, if you are a student at WKU, then you should consider using Blackboard to enhance your learning experience. Here are some of the benefits of using Blackboard at WKU:
1. You can access your course materials from anywhere.
2. Blackboard is easy to use and navigate.
3. You can stay organized with your courses and assignments using the My Courses feature.
4. You can easily communicate with your professors and classmates through the discussion board feature.
5. You can submit your assignments electronically through the assignment dropbox feature.
6. You can take quizzes and exams online through the quiz and exam features.
7. You can receive timely feedback on your performance with the grade center feature.
The Faculty and Staff Directory
A great hidden feature of Blackboard WKU is the faculty and staff directory. This is a great way to find contact information for professors and staff members. You can also view office hours and locations.
The Online Library
The Online Library is a great resource for students at WKU. With over 1,000 databases and eJournals, students can find the articles they need for their research. The Online Library also offers interlibrary loan services, so students can get materials from other libraries if WKU does not have what they need.